Starts Date Wednesday, February 17 - 7:00-8:00 pm via zoom
During the Pandemic meetings will take place virtually. Group will be surveyed for best date and time. Minimum Of 6 people to run group
Everyday millions of Americans do the incredibly important but undervalued work of caring for aging parents, grandparents, spouses, siblings and loved ones with illness or disability. According to research studies, the two most commonly cited needs of caregivers are someone to talk with who will listen to them non-judgmentally and time for themselves.
About the Group
* During the Pandemic meetings will take place virtually.
* Group will be surveyed for best date and time.
* Minimum Of 6 people to run group
* A Free, monthly program for Caregivers of any age
* Learn Valuable tips to make everyday life a bit easier
* Socialize and talk with other family caregivers
* Recreation & Educational programs by guest speakers and instructors
About the Facilitator:
* Ann (Nancy) Rhodes APRN -BC Author / Speaker
* Author of Caregiver Success
* Previous owner of Mobile Family Health Nurse Practitioner Care, PLLC
* Follow her on YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram at CaregiverSuccess how to videos
Facebook.com/caregiversuccess for teaching aids and speaking event.
This group is made possible through the Community Service Department and a grant from the Matthias Foundation. Register below
Ann Rhodes, APRN-BC, Bio
Ann (Nancy) Rhodes, APRN-BC, is a nurse practitioner who has worked in home care and house calls for over 40 years. She saw the need to organize a book that could provide practical medical tips and tools to solve common medical problems she regularly encountered in the home that could prevent unnecessary hospitalizations and suffering.
In the self-published book "Caregiver Success", available on Amazon.com and at www.caregiversuccess.com, released on February 20, 2020, Rhodes offers information to empower you or your lord one so you can stay out of the hospital possibly helping to reduce medical crises, and have a better quality of life.
- Feb - Meet and greet, Tips for Managing through COVID-19
- March - Taking Care of the Caregiver
- Apri l- Fall Prevention. Tips and tools
- May - Advanced Directive- do you have one?
- June - Finding resources in your community
- July - Open Forum
Additional Forms and Files: