Makeup 101 with Celebrity Makeup Artist - Joby Rogers
(All ages 12+)
Cosmetic lesson from a professional: the one and only Joby Rogers - World's Most Famous Michael Jackson Tribute Artist!
Perfect for– Young Makeup Beginners, Mother/Daughter Bonding, or a Just a Fun Night Out with the Gals!
Celebrity makeup artist Joby Rogers will cover:
• App Essentials
• Brushes - Using the right brushes
• Application Techniques
• Base and Foundation - Choosing the Right Foundation
• Interpreting Tones & Color
• Contouring, Highlighting, Blushing
• Eyes - Eye Shadow Color Rules and Advice
• Brows - Shaping and Correcting
• Lips - Color Rules & Advice - Reshaping
• Personal Makeup Questions – Review of personally used makeup
Bring your own Makeup & Brushes and Makeup Remover Wipes
Joby Rogers is a certified, professional makeup artist with over 30 years experience, working as a professional and freelance makeup artist, Joby is a principal makeup artist educator at several Academies and Cosmetology schools throughout the New England and Tri-State area. Joby has worked in all facets of the business including fashion, celebrity, runway, film, television, photography, instruction and education. Joby’s makeup artistry has appeared in Forbes Magazine, Billboard Magazine, The New York Post, Marie Claire, The Cover of Rolling Stone Magazine and many other printed and social media publications.